Bolton Photosciences Inc. currently offers consulting services in the general area of ultraviolet (UV) technologies.
Our consulting services will aid clients in:
- Providing expertise in UV technologies
- Assessing competing vendor proposals for UV disinfection and advanced oxidation technologies
- Providing advice in photochemical and photolysis processes
- Helping to optimize the design of UV reactors for water treatment and air treatment
- Understanding how UV driven technologies can be successfully implemented
- Calculating the fluence rate (irradiance) distribution around one or more UV lamps in a UV reactor using the program UVCalc®
- Providing third party supervision of UV lamp testing and biodosimetry tests of UV reactors
- Presenting Workshops on UV technologies and Advanced Oxidation Technologies
Dr. James Bolton has over 35 years experience in UV and Advanced Oxidation technologies. He has a BA and MA from the University of Saskatchewan and a PhD from the University of Cambridge. He has over 280 publications, including 11 books and 8 patents.